Monday, November 24, 2008

I made some scarves.............










Hi out there in blogland! If you are one of those who follows my blog I remember writing about my sister who lives in Chicago. Well the last time I spoke with her she had told me about how Chicago will be have a hard winter this year and I got to think may be I should make some scarves. Here they are I hope she likes them . I made scarves for her and her husband. Right now I am trying to make a hat for her adorable son ( as my daughters would say he is sooooooooo cute!). Ok I must cut the short because I am also trying to get some sewing done for my daughters school fun fair items, and I need to get the new items finished and listed for sale on etsy, and let us not for get Christmas is coming and I have a very large family. I will blog later bout all the stuff I've made for now take a look at my scraves( I'm so proud of my self !)

No comments: